Very cool quotes

Dare to dream where eagles fly, but learn to fly where eagles dream!

If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to men as it is... infinite!

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it, because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Silly is my natural state, and serious is something I have to do until I can get silly again.

The world only goes round by misunderstanding.

A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials.

Deep doubts, deep wisdom; Small doubts, little wisdom.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king. I've been up, down, over and out and I know one thing. Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get back in the race.

Remember to never fly faster than your angel :-)

Sometimes you have to go trough hell in order to know the temperature...

I'll live the life I love... I'll love the life I live.

0 Whariúthinqs?:

Enviar um comentário


Copyright 2008 | Paulo Reis